Lip injections are increasingly gaining popularity thanks to Kylie Jenner! Her beautiful, plump, luscious lips are associated with youthfulness and attractiveness. You too can have Kylie Jenner lips! Let Them Notice takes pride in helping clients achieve beautiful and desirable lips. Our staff are lip augmentation and mini lip plump specialists in Toronto.
Patients can often notice a loss in volume and fine lines as they age. Various lifestyle patterns such as smoking and alcohol can lead to decreased fullness and wrinkling of the lips. Lip plumping can help to increase the fullness, smooth out creases and asymmetry as well.
1. How much do lip injections (lip dermal fillers) cost and how much will I require?
The average price for Toronto lip injections (lip dermal fillers, lip fillers) cost between $500 – $750 per syringe. Clients generally receive 1-2 syringes in the lips depending on desired goals. This is done slowly over the course of 2-3 months.
2. How to prepare for Toronto lip injections (lip dermal fillers)?
- Blood-thinning and anti-inflammatory medications or products should be avoided 7 days prior to the procedure. These products include fish oils, multivitamins, vitamin e, aspirin, Advil, Motrin, ibuprofen, and alcohol. It is important to drink plenty of water 1-2 days before the procedure.
- Plan to take the next day off from work or school if you are concerned about swelling.
- Have an ice pack ready in the freezer in case you experience discomfort after the procedure.
- Eat something prior to your injections because your lips will feel numb after the procedure
3. What are some of the contraindications?
Prior to getting Toronto Mini Lip Plump (lip dermal fillers, lip fillers) contraindication screening will be conducted by your injection specialist including:
- Anaphylaxis to hyaluronic acid gel
- History of bleeding or blood clotting disorders
- Allergy to numbing cream such as lidocaine
4. What to expect during the consultation?
On the day of your consultation, your Toronto injection specialist will review your past medication history, prescription, and over the counter medications and allergies. Desired goals, previous injection procedures, and results will be discussed. Post care such as discharge instructions and side effects will also be reviewed.
5. How long does the procedure take and what to expect?
Toronto Mini Lip Plump (lip dermal fillers, lip fillers) procedure takes approximately 30 minutes making it easier to do during your lunch break or on your way home from work. Even though the actual procedure is short, depending on your line of work you may not want to go to work immediately after. You can expect to have some swelling and bruising for the first couple of days. It is important to not schedule any major events a few days following your injections. Do not get Toronto lip fillers right before your wedding or a major event.
Pre-screening, reviewing intake forms, consents, post-care teaching and follow-up will be reviewed by your injection specialist.
6. How long do lip injections (lip dermal fillers, lip fillers) last?
How long lip injections (lip fillers, lip dermal fillers) last depends entirely on your body. As the filler is made up on hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance in our bodies, the formula naturally breaks down. However, Lip fillers can last anywhere from 6-9 months depending on product and amount used.
At Let them Notice we use Juvederm and Teosyal dermal fillers.
7. When will I see lip injection results?
The difference between wrinkle injections and Toronto lip injections (lip fillers) is the amount of time it takes to see results? Lip fillers are placed under the skin to fill in space and therefore results are fairly quick.
Expect to see some swelling and bruising after Mini Lip Plump. It will take up to 1 for swelling and bruising to subside on average. Once the swelling and bruising has subsided you can determine if you want your lips to be fuller or thinner in the future.
Follow up appointments with your Toronto injection specialist is important because it gives the opportunity to review procedure results and plan what you might like to happen differently in future to ensure satisfaction. To book a complimentary consultation please contact Let Them Notice