Top Botox Clinic in Toronto!
Botox cosmetic procedure is a reliable treatment plan to minimize lip lines and wrinkles on the forehead, frown lines and face. They are our most well-known remedy at our skin treatment clinic.
Well, before going through any BOTOX Cosmetic procedure, we advise looking into the treatment itself to understand what the treatment will involve. While this should always be made clear to you in a thorough consultation, it can often be useful to know what you should anticipate.
Botox Toronto Procedure Details
Cosmetic botox is an injectable treatment that generates from cleansed protein. It is a simple, non-surgical treatment that can briefly reduce moderate from frown lines between the brows to serious forehead lines and wrinkles.
During treatment, very low doses of BOTOX are administered by a few tiny injections directly into the muscle that creates those stubborn lines. The effects of botox injections obstructs the nerve impulses from getting to that area, and as a result, the muscle relaxes.
Why has Botox become so popular?
Botox is the number one nonsurgical aesthetic treatment around the world and for good reasons!
This treatment has gained popularity over the past decade. Botox is a quick and easy procedure which gives you best results with little to no downtime.
Botox treatment takes around 30 minutes and the onset of the medication is anywhere from 4-5 days. It has been used both cosmetically and therapeutically to minimize excess sweating, relax muscles and offer anti-aging benefits.
What are the Pre-Treatment Considerations for Botox?
Although Botox is a fairly safe procedure it comes with risks. It is important to follow your botox provider’s recommendations. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, botox should be avoided. Due to minimal research trials of botox in pregnant or breastfeeding women, we recommend to avoid getting it done if you fall in this category. Botox cosmetic treatment is not recommended if you have weakness in your muscles.
Botox is a neuromodulator so if you have any neuromuscular disorders it best that you speak to your botox provider as this is a contraindication. If you are allergic to botox we recommend avoiding the procedure. Bruising is a common side effect you can get. 48 hours prior to your treatment we recommend avoiding alcohol, blood-thinners, fish oils, omega 3 and vitamin E as these all have blood thinning properties and can increase your risk of bruising. If you have any questions it is important that you speak with your botox provider.
Uses of a botox cosmetic procedure
Infamous, however, is the range of medical uses for botox by doctors in fields as expansive as neurology, podiatry, and even urology.
If you've ever had the unpleasant experience of sustaining through a migraine, you know how desperately and immediately resolution is needed. With the help of its dynamic properties, botox just may be able to offer that.
BOTOX medical injectors are simply FDA-approved for chronic migraines, which means migraine on 15 or more days a month. The more regular the splitting headaches, the better the patient makes out with Botox.
Botox, typically carried out by an ear, nose, and throat doctor can also treat hypersalivation with a couple of injections into the salivary glands.
As it does elsewhere on the body, the BOTOX injections will paralyze the nerves and prevent them from over-producing saliva.
For those who experience excess sweating (hyperhidrosis) of the armpits, hands, feet, head, or face, botox injections have been proven to be a risk-free and effective treatment.
While sweating is important for our bodies to sustain healthy temperature levels, continued botox treatments for hyperhidrosis have been proven to be safe. The localized areas that are impacted by the condition generally only contain a small percent of the body's sweat glands.
For example, the underarms contain less than two percent of the body's sweat glands and have hardly anything to do with the body's overall ability to regulate our temperature.
However, botox must be used only under botox specialists’ skin care. It's crucial that injections be placed exactly to avoid side effects.
With the non-surgical skin treatment expanding rapidly, it's difficult to know which nonsurgical cosmetic clinic or doctor to choose.
What is Post Care Instructions for Botox
Post skin care instructions include not to lie flat or touch your face for 4-6 hours after the BOTOX procedure and not going to the gym or into a sauna for the remainder of the day. Effects of botox injections you get from a beauty clinic lasts anywhere from 3-6 months depending on metabolism and movement
What are the Costs for Botox?
Botox is charged per unit. In Toronto the costs for botox ranges anywhere from $10 per unit to $16 per unit. In the coming years, you’ll be able to get an affordable BOTOX treatment However, you want to ensure that you don’t choose a toronto cosmetic clinic based on a low price point as this can often be dependent on the quality of service you receive.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Let Them Notice for more information about botox toronto.
Do fillers hurt?
The injection treatments hurt, and the pain will vary depending on the individual and the spot being injected. In areas like the nasolabial area there may be a slight short-term burning. Anaesthetic is usually used for the lips, as the injections induce a burning and stinging that is painful for most.
Indications and Usage
BOTOX injected in most toronto cosmetic clinics is an acetylcholine release inhibitor and a neuromuscular blocking agent indicated for:
- Treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency, and frequency, in adults who have an inadequate response to or are intolerant of an anticholinergic medication (1.1)
- Treatment of urinary incontinence due to detrusor overactivity associated with a nerve impulse, neurologic condition [e.g., spinal cord injury (SCI), multiple sclerosis (MS)] in adults who have an inadequate response to or are intolerant of an anticholinergic medication (1.1)
- Prophylaxis of headaches in adult patients with chronic migraine (≥15 days per month with headache lasting 4 hours a day or longer) (1.2)
- Treatment of upper and lower limb spasticity in adult patients (1.3)
- Treatment of upper limb spasticity in pediatric patients 2 to 17 years of age (1.4)
- Treatment of cervical dystonia in adult patients, to reduce the severity of abnormal head position and neck pain (1.5)
- Treatment of severe axillary hyperhidrosis that is inadequately managed by topical agents in adult patients (1.6)
- Treatment of blepharospasm associated with dystonia in patients 12 years of age and older (1.7)
- Treatment of strabismus in patients 12 years of age and older (1.7) Important Limitations: Safety and effectiveness of BOTOX have not been established for :
- Prophylaxis of episodic migraine (14 headache days or fewer per month) (1.2)
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis in body areas other than axillary (1.6)
Injection treatments checklist
- Choose a practitioner who is a qualified medical doctor-- or monitored by one-- to perform the treatment.
- Attend a consultation before going in for to the cosmetic injections, and seek a treatment plan to outline just how much work you need and how often you'll need to come back.
- Consider the ongoing cost of keeping up with the treatments.
- Make sure you leave several days after attending your first consultation and before going through the botox procedure to give you time to think about your decision.
Why choose us?
Beauty benchmarks are improving, and many more patients want in on the experience.
As common as it is becoming, you should go slowly finding the right Toronto botox beauty clinic and the most effective treatment for you.
Let Them Notice is one of Toronto’s leading nonsurgical cosmetic clinic consigned to delivering safe, effective and a great experience!!
At Let Them Notice we believe that cosmetic treatment or cosmetic injections should only produce natural-looking results.
With the ability to assess, diagnose and treat, Toronto botox injection specialist and Nurse Practitioner Aman has the knowledge, skill, and experience to help you look and feel your best. Book an appointment for a complimentary consultation and we will be more than happy to share our best experience with you.